Sunday, March 3, 2013

I haven't been very good at this blogging thing...
Though I have been told its nearly the best therapy no money can buy.

Its now Sunday March 3rd 2013
Cccchanges... or so many changes.

#1 seems to be doing well ... she finally has a base group of girlfriends
and her relationship with her BF seems to be doing okay.
The grand kids are half grown 11 and 13

#2 is doing well, she finished school works for a nice doctor
finally gave up the second job and the long term relationship (4yr) with the long distance BF
She is so strong and so fragile at the same time...

#3 is living her dream... She moved North with her BF and is teaching preschool.
We don't talk as often as I had hoped but I guess I shouldn't be surprised, she is my daughter after all
She calls when she needs me most...

Over all I'd say I did a good job...
Their good young women with kind hearts, who would help a fellow human being if they could and that is what counts...
I just miss them being around that's all...
I never imagined everyone living so far apart...

I wrote a letter to their father once about a rift I saw between he and I... I commented 3yrs ago in a blog about how it came true.

Now we are all scattered ... I live... he lives... And Our Children are Living...

No comments: