Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm a whole lot of things that shouldn't and sometimes don’t fit together…
I’m not just the bits in a conversation, a picture on a wall or words on a page…
I truly am a whole ball of tumbled craze, ecstasy and rage….
If you cannot accept me for whom I am…
And join in me in life’s little game get the hell off my playground and out of my head...
My life, my complications, my rules… I don't experience the world as you do…
I walk a fine borderline between a world of disorientation, disassociation and the world you know it.
Some days are deathly quiet and some days the noise won't stop.
All I hear remains… And is repeated, pounding in my brain.
I read this somewhere…      
 A quote…
“Will you won't you, will you won't you, join in the dance?”
How Appropriate… Sums it up perfectly…

No comments: